Is your Google account disabled at the moment?
If so, how can you be so sure?
There must be valid reasons. But in the case of a disabled Google account, there appears to be no such reason.
It is just that one fine day, you try to access the account, only to get this message flashed right in the middle of the screen- “Your Google Account has been disabled” and all hell breaks loose. Sort of!
Google Account Disabled–The Key Factors
Dismayed and perplexed by the very thought of your account getting disabled and that too for reasons, which are hard to decipher. What you get is a generic message, which clearly states that somewhere down the line, you seem to have violated the Google terms of service. Do you need any more explanation?
Even if you did breach the terms of service, it was more likely unintentional. A mere accident or perhaps some hackers might have tried to hack it to serve their vested interests. However, with your Gmail account disabled, you have valid reasons to be angry.
But it is also true that the process of reinstating the Google account is fairly simple and devoid of any complex procedures
Google Account Suspended – The primary reasons
There is no apparent reason to panic if your Gmail account is suspended. Well, the obvious reason for the suspension is clearly the breach of terms and Google strictly requires you to adhere to it. To name a few: –
- Indulging in illegal activities.
- Carrying out malicious and suspicious practices.
- Sharing sexually explicit material or pornography.
- Spamming or trying to impersonate someone else.
Ignore, if you haven’t done any of these. For you, the phrase “my Google account has been suspended” is almost like a jolt out of the blue. Barring a few instances, you can still restore the account, for which all you have to do is to keenly follow a set of proven steps.
Steps to Restore Suspended/ Disabled Gmail Account
- Sign-in to your suspended/disabled Gmail account.
- You will then get a message depicting that your Gmail account is disabled/suspended.
- To restore the account, you will have two options.
- Select any of the two choices to receive the verification code.
- Depending on the preference, choose from any two methods to get the code.
- You can either get it on an alternate email address or on your phone number.
- After receiving the code, you can enter it in a box to login the page.
- Once the verification code is submitted, Google will reinstate your account.
Gmail account disabled or suspended is almost the same. There is not much of any basic difference. Of course, in the mayhem, you do lose the account, albeit for a short-term period. However, things do change for good, after you take the desired steps to reinstate the Google account. In the natural scheme of things, chaos is inevitable. However, these issues too can be resolved. If you fail to restore the account to the normal mode; then you can get in touch with one of the experts by dialling the Google tech support number.