Losing the vital iMessages mistakenly from iOS is quite disheartening and actually create lots of problem. Though, there are several reasons responsible behind the data loss. but it’s really essential to recover lost/deleted iMessages in iPhone or iPad that are deleted accidentally.
If yes, then let’s make you aware with the foremost strategies to retrieve deleted iMessages in iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch in an appropriate manner.
- Restore Deleted iMessages from iCloud
- Deleted iMessage Recovery in iPhone or iPad with iTunes Backup
- Recover Deleted iMessages in iOs device without Backup
Are you at the sufferer’s end among other users and looking for the definite solutions to recover or restore deleted iMessages in the iOS? Experts always advice to adopt the best strategy in order to prevent loss of important messages that were removed from iOS device due to any reason.
Let’s start the iMessage recovery in IOS device from iCloud backup. Here are the steps to begin with:
- Reset iPhone or iPad to prevent data overwrite. Resetting the iOS devices at the first instance will wipe all the data and make iPhone work like a newly purchased device.
- Follow the procedure to reset factory settings of your iDevice: Settings” > “General” > “Reset” > “Erase All Content and Settings
- Upon Restoring Factory Settings of iPhone or iPad:
- You’ll be directed to “Apps and Data” screen.
- Now, Tap on “Restore from iCloud Backup”.
- Access the iCloud account entering Apple ID and password.
- Among the entire lists of backup taken till now, select the most recent one.
- All the lost or deleted iMessages and calender, will get restored in iPhone/iPad.
- If you aren’t feeling comfortable wiping out all the data of the iPhone to prevent further data loss, just adopt the easiest strategy by accessing old as well as new iMessages. Here are the steps that need to be followed:
Step 1: Login into iCloud account upon quick tap on iPhone data recovery app on the
computer with authentic login credentials.
Step 2: Upon successful login, look for the most recent backup file and hit the
Step 3: The new Pop-up window, will overlap the screen that may help you to recover
the deleted Messages on iPhone device using iCloud backup.
Step 4: Tick the sub-categories ‘Messages’ and ‘attachments’ aligned under the
category “Message and Contacts” reflecting on the new pop-up window.
Step 5: Click ‘Next’ will help you access the iMessages saved in iCloud backup.
Move the toggle button to ‘Turn on’ the display of deleted iMessages.
Step 6: Select the deleted messages which were lost from iPhone device accidentally and
click on recover button to retrieve lost iMessages back in the iOS device.
Though, we could have wrapped this discussion with a proper conclusion, but would be proceeding head to discuss other strategies of retrieving deleted iMessages….
Don’t worry, the things will be discussed in a brief manner but pay proper attention as it might be useful for you. We’re sure, you’ll be definitely going to bookmark this web page for future reference
As if you come to know that deleted iMessages can also be restored back in iPhone or iPad without any backup…
What will be your reaction ??
Won’t you be surprised and eager to know the steps to get it done?
Here’s what we’re offering you with …
Just go through the essential points to recover deleted iMessages in iPhone:
Step 1: Download and Install the iPhone data recovery app on Mac device and then connect your iPhone 5/6/7/8/x device with the computer.
Step 2: Just hit the ‘start scan’ button to perform scan of iPhone device immediately.
Step 3: Upon successful scan completion, all the details including deleted iMessages, photos, videos and notes with bookmarks are listed on the screen.
Step 4: The list also includes number of deleted iMessages that reflect on the dashboard with red color.
Step 5: Select those messages that are supposed to get restored in iOS device, just by ticking on the check box.
Step 6: Hit the recovery button to recover deleted iMessages in iPhone device.
Similarly, deleted iMessages can also be recuperated in iPhone or iPad with iTunes backup. The following steps can be really helpful for you to get necessary task completed in minutes.
- Open iPhone data recovery app and click on the option “Recover from iTunes backup file” as seen in the left side bar.
- The deleted iMessages will reflect on the screen. Select the message you want to restore and Hit recovery button
- Doing this, you can easily restore deleted messages from iTunes.