With only a handful of sunsets left for 2018, your expectations are no doubt high. But, there are still some issues that need a proper answer. Case in point – Gmail password recovery!
Since Google is at the very center of the world we inhabit, any technical flaw tends to disrupt the normal routine. As we are used to looking up to Google for most of our problems, the loss of a simple password feels almost like a major setback.
The situation may turn for worse unless we make it a point to retrieve the password. Under the circumstances, we will certainly invest all our energy and resources to recover the Google account.
In what appears to be a difficult task, the obvious priority would be to reset the password, somehow or the other. So, if you are in a similar situation, how are you supposed to react.
It is not as if your life solely depends on the password. But, somewhere along the line, you will definitely have a difficult time. As you are not in a position to access the Google account, it means staying in touch with your clients is not a possibility. In some instances, some of the financial transactions are bound to get hit, as it requires you to access the email.
The position you are in right now is indeed precarious.
How to Recover Your Gmail Password in Quick Time?
All the Google services are linked to one centralized account. Basically, when you forget the Gmail password, it generally implies losing access to all the services. To overcome this entire confusion, you will have to try and find a way out.
Let’s start with Gmail. The answer to the question of –how to recover your Gmail password seems a bit complicated. Nevertheless, it is still possible. Amidst all the chaos, there are some elements, which you do need to keep in mind.
The Steps to Recover Google Password
As far as Google is concerned, it is definitely good at offering the users with a large number of recovery options.
In fact, recovery of the Google account password becomes almost an easy task, if you have made it a point to made to provide security information, during account registration.
Gmail Password Recovery Using Phone Number
- Open Google Account Recovery page.
- Herein, choose the option -” I don’t know my password.”
- Now, enter the Gmail password and click Continue.
- If you have linked your phone number to the Gmail account, enter the phone number and hit the send button.
- You will get a text message containing the verification code.
- Enter the verification code and click Continue.
- You will be redirected to a password recovery page, where you can create a new password.
- Retype the password twice to confirm and when you are done, it means you have successfully recovered the password.
You can reset the Gmail password using the recovery email address as well. The steps are quite similar to that of recovering the password, using a phone number. In fact, the only difference here is that you have to click on the link that is sent to your alternate email address.
In conditions, where you have recovery options available, retrieving the password does not necessarily seem to be a difficult task. So, in case, you of all people, forgot the Google password, recovery is not really something that will put you under any duress.
Google account password recovery without email or phone
Here comes the most complicated part. Just imagine a situation, where you are not having any access to any of the recovery option. Google account password recovery without email or phone is almost an inconceivable idea. But it is not impossible either. You will require a bit of patience, but in the end, there is a strong chance of recovering the password.
- First of all, visit the Account Recovery page.
- Enter the Gmail address and click continue.
- Click on the option – I don’t know option for the password.
- In this step- you have to choose the Verify your identity option.
- Accordingly answer the few security questions to the best of your ability.
- If you are successful in answering the security questions, you will then find a way to regain the account.
- For security purpose, you can make changes to the password by following the Change Password link.
The Google password reset steps discussed above give a clear indication of what needs to be done. You are not required to follow a complicated procedure and this to an extent helps a lot.
Google does help to reduce the overall chaos and bring some much-needed order. With your Google account, you have an opportunity to use the platform for a wide range of services. Soon it will be 2018 and with the change, you will certainly expect more.
Adapting to the changes is the key and in a situation, where you don’t really have the password, it becomes necessary to look for a meaningful solution.However, everything stands still- if you are not able to access the Google account. In the run-up to get things back in order, you will need some support. Well, if you are looking for a prompt solution, perhaps consulting the Google technical support via a toll-free number will be of some assistance.