The day Hotmail has been taken over by Outlook; it has become quite easier for email users as they have got rid of the lengthy process to get registered with Microsoft account. Now Hotmail sign up process is not that complex as it was used to be before. The user just needs to fill up the short sign-up form to get MSN Hotmail sign-in without any hassle.
Are you worried about Hotmail account security upon Signup? Don’t worry!! Everything is secure.
Every user has a bit of anxiety in regards to security while looking to create an email account. But you should not worry about it anymore. Microsoft takes care of everything and looks into each and every aspect in favor of the user, whenever he/she thinks about creating a new Hotmail account.
This is the only reason, why Microsoft asks for security questions, recovery phone number as well as alternate email address during the registration of Hotmail new account. These details are mandatory during registration so that users can perform the Hotmail account Login anytime if they are unable to recall the legitimate sign-in password.
As these things are just an assumption so we should come back to a current topic, which is all about how to create Hotmail account.
To make things easier for the user, we are elaborating all the methods through which, users can go through the Hotmail register steps enumerated below and choose the best one as per their convenience.
Things to Consider While Implementing Hotmail Sign Up
- While entering the desired login id in the Hotmail create account form, make sure that you can be convenient for you to remember the same while entering the login credentials.
- The password you provide in the Hotmail sign-up form should be in the upper case, lower case, special characters, and numbers.
- Do not think about creating Hotmail accounts at public places through the insecure network as the hackers are always in a hunt to grab all your confidential details.
Let’s go through the Steps for Hotmail Email Account Signup
- Launch a web browser window seen on the desktop/laptop.
- Type hotmail.com on the address bar and press enter.
- Once you do the same, you are redirected to the login page of live.com with Microsoft icon on the top.
- If you are new and have never registered before with Microsoft, then click the link “Create One”.
- Upon clicking this link, you are redirected to a new page where the new Hotmail account can be created.
- Provide the first and last name and along with the desired login id that you want to see in the hotmail account.
- Enter the password twice and select the country in which you are presently located. Also, select the correct country code as listed upon opening the drop down menu.
- Do not forget to provide the secondary email address and recovery phone number in the form.
- Click the create account button mentioned underneath the Hotmail Account sign up form, but make sure that doing this, you accept the terms and condition mentioned in the Microsoft Service Agreement.
- Once the button is clicked, a message appears “Congratulations, Microsoft Hotmail account has been created successfully”.
Hope, these steps can really help you in Hotmail account login upon successful sign-up. In case, any trouble occurs, contact Hotmail customer support team just by giving a call at the official Microsoft toll free phone number.